HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Game of the Month

Share | 

The final thread for this forum, a farewell of sorts.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calhoun
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: The final thread for this forum, a farewell of sorts.   Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:28 am

Allow me to preface this with the fact that we still have our subreddit and under no circumstances am I ever closing it down, even if I stop going there.

I'm going to be real with everyone here (or at least everyone who reads this), months (nearly a year) ago, it was made clear that the forum would be closed when we dropped to 5 or fewer active members. It has also been well known that accounts that aren't signed into for 2 weeks (14 days) without prior notification would be counted as "inactive" and deleted. We've come down to the point where it's just Weedy and I signing in on a regular basis anymore.

It has been my honor to try and get this place working with all of you, but it hasn't been working for over a year. We peaked at 50 members, more than half of which never signed in past their first day. None of us have the same systems to play games on, which made it impossible to play games together. COuple this with our drastically different tastes in gaming and this whole thing was bound to fail from the start.

I'm sorry this didn't work out. I'm sorry I failed to provide you with the best gathering site possible. And I'm sorry I cannot devote any more of my life to this website. Instead, I have created a subreddit that will allow us to keep in contact. I'll see you guys there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digitalmasters.4umotion.com

The final thread for this forum, a farewell of sorts.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1